5 Tips for enriching the life of your budgie
1. Provide all the same opportunities for learning as if they were a big bird
2. Teach them what things are called.
3. Create a term when you are about to feed them breakfast a treat or go an adventure outside. I use “Do you want some breakfast?” for the breakfast term.
4. Provide the largest possible cage you can afford with multiple levels with a large variety of toys toys.
5. Take them places in a bird safe carrier… they love to see new people and things.